In this unit, you will learn about WH questions with the verb to be.
In this unit, you will learn about the alphabet and numbers.
At the end of this unit, you are going to be able to:
1. Correctly pronounce numbers from 1 to 1 billion.
2. Understand large numbers.
3. Correctly pronounce the alphabet.
4. Understand basic spelling.
5. Accurately spell using the NATO alphabet.
Students will understand how phone numbers work in the United States, the importance of spelling and usage of the NATO (military) alphabet, how social security numbers work and more